Encinitas Recreational Trails Maps
Click on Trail Picture to View / Print PDF Trail Maps
- Trails are clearly posted as to
approved usage - Biking, Hiking, Riding
- Dogs must be leashed at all times
- No Motorized Bikes or Vehicles
- Smoking is not allowed on City trails
- Trails are open "dusk to dawn"
- Educate yourself on trail etiquette
The City of Encinitas currently owns or enjoys easements for approximately thirty miles of trails. These trails are designed for use by hikers, bicyclists and equestrians. Many trails are in the City's back country area, giving users an opportunity to explore little-known areas of the City. All trail maintenance is provided by landscape maintenance contractors, using the most current standards for upkeep and repair.
These links will take you to printable copies of the area trails maps (pdf)
Basic "Rules of the Road"